In this article, we review the powerful integration of Form Plugins with LifterLMS. Integrating WordPress form technology into WordPress LMS can be a striking combination. LifterLMS form addons integrate with these third-party tools:
Integrating forms into a learning-based membership site or online course can be used for multiple tasks, including:
- Collecting uploads and diverse information from students
- Advanced forms that allow you to require the user to complete a form of submission in order to finish a lesson
- In-person and online event registrations
Here are some further ideas as per how to make use of forms with LifterLMS:
Require a Form of Submission to Complete a Lesson
These four LifterLMS form integrations allow you to create a form submission (optional or required) to mark a lesson complete. Here are some creative ways to integrate forms into your programs:
- Collect diagnostic data points from the start of the course
- Allow users to register for events
- Create surveys to check the needs of your students base
- Collect learner data to develop effective mastermind or accountability groups within your learning community
- Create liability and waiver forms
- Collect testimonials
When a user submits a form within a lesson, you can see the form submission in the admin area of WordPress or in the reporting area for individual students. This helps to make work with a large number of students is manageable. Forms can also be sent on a per-form basis through email.
Custom User Registration Forms
Using a form for registration purposes is a premium feature of all the mentioned forms plugins. So in order to use this feature, you have to buy a premium version of the plugin you choose to use.
Forms may also be included to LifterLMS quizzes, assignments and lessons.
With LifterLMS add-ons you create user registration forms easily. LifterLMS offers these fields out of the box:
- Email Address
However, if you want more information from a user while they create a new account on your LMS site, you can create custom user registration form using these addons.
Using the powerful LifterLMS forms addon in your LMS site opens a new door of options. It allows you to collect a wide variety of valuable information and create a custom form with custom options of your choosing.
Are you using this addon? We would love to know how you’re utilizing forms in your LifterLMS site! Let us know in the comments or on social media. Find us on Twitter. Thanks for reading.